Barcelona Highlights Tour
3:00h Sidecar Tour or 4:00h Van Tour
If you’re looking for the perfect Barcelona highlights tour, this is it! This fantastic tour brings together the architectural essentials of Barcelona as well as the historical Old Town.
A brilliant tour that will surprise you for its diversity and for how much of Barcelona you will discover. The fundamental Barcelona highlights tour.
- Private guide & driver
- Gorgeous sidecar motorcycle or van
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (city center)
- Helmets and intercoms (sidecar)
- 3:00h custom made tour (4:00 van tour)
- Happy feet: the end of endless walking
- Barcelona map and foodie recommendations
- Cava toast (sidecar, optional)
- Weather insurance: 100% refund if raining (*)
- Helmet hair style!
What will you see:
(reference list, all our sidecar tours are custom made):
Columbus monument, Old Port, Barceloneta beach, El Borne medieval district, Ciutadella Park, Arc de Triomf, Sagrada Familia Temple (UNESCO world heritage), Casa Milá (UNESCO world heritage), Passeig de Gracia, Casa Battló (UNESCO world heritage), Plaza España, Palau Nacional, Montjuic Hill & viewpoints, Olympic Stadium, La Rambla promenade.
The Barcelona Highlights Tour does not include Park Güell, instead, it includes all of Montjüic hill (including the Olympics ring, the National Palace, the main viewpoints and gardens). If you wish to see both sites in one tour, we recommend our Half Day Tour or Full Day Tour.
- April to November: 9:30AM and 3:00PM
- December to March: 10:00AM and 2:30PM
|SIDECAR TOUR RATES|
|1 passenger per motorcycle||160 EUR / person|
|2 passengers per motorcycle||100 EUR / person|
|* For each 2 people we'll use 1 sidecar motorcycle (max. private group size: 10 people).|
|VAN TOUR RATES|
|1-3 people||400 EUR|
|4-7 people||450 EUR|
|8-11 people||550 EUR|
|12-25 people||50 EUR / person|
|** Van tour is 4:00h long|
|** For more than 25 people, please contact us.|
The Must Do Barcelona essentials
* IMPORTANT INFO:
- Just like all our tours, the Barcelona Highlights Tour is 100% private and fully customizable to meet each traveller’s expectations. The visits to the historical landmarks are only on the exterior.
- Weather insurance: Barcelona has a fantastic weather all year round, however, in the unlikely case of rain at the time of your sidecar tour, you can try to reschedule if available, switch to a Van Tour or just cancel your booking (for which you’ll be fully refunded).
- Cancellation policy: Minimum 7 days notice: 100% refund. Minimum 4 days notice: refund 50% of total value. Less than 4 days notice or NO-SHOW: no refund.
- We run our tours all year long. During the winter season the temperatures drop but the weather is mostly sunny and the sidecar motorcycles are equipped with windshields, blankets and windbreakers so you will be perfectly comfortable (warm clothing required).
- The visits to the historical landmarks are only on the exterior. Our aim is to give you a broad and deep overview of the city whilst experiencing the authentic local lifestyle. After the tour, you will be ready to explore further on your own, and visit the interior of your favorite landmarks with the proper wealth of information to make the most of it.