Barcelona Old City Walking Tour
3:30h Walking Tour
The experience that will take you in the quest of Barcelona’s origins. Your private guide will walk you thru the hidden alleys and introduce you to the locations where Barcelona’s identity was shaped. A 2000 years journey starting in the Roman times up until our contemporary era. Unveil the living history and culture of Barcelona, all concentrated in a superb 3.30h private walking tour, with plenty of stops along the way.
The tour takes place in the later afternoon for a great reason, it’s when the Old City takes a breath from the crowds. This makes the experience a lot more pleasant, authentic and picture perfect.
Starting at Plaza Catalunya, the tour ends in El Born neighborhood – the most vibrant and lively area in the old city, with countless great restaurants and bars to join the locals for a drink and great tapas. Your guide will help you with priceless local tips.
- Private guide
- All-in-one: Gothic, Raval and Born quarters included
- 3:30h private tour
- Barcelona map and foodie insider recommendations
- Authentic local’s experience
- Time travel into the origins of Barcelona
What will you see
What you’ll see: (reference list, your tour can be customized):
Plaça Catalunya, Font de Canaletes, Raval neighborhood, MACBA Museum of Contemporary Art, CCCB museum, Old Hospital de la Santa Creu, Boqueria Market, Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi, Plaça Felip Neri, El Call (Old Jewish Quarter), Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia, Plaça del Rey, Roman Walls, Plaça Sant Jaume, El Born district, Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar.
- April to October: 4:00PM
- November to March: 3:00PM
|WALKING TOUR RATES|
|1-2 People||150 EUR / person|
|3-4 People||65 EUR / person|
|5-8 People||55 EUR / person|
|9 People or more||50 EUR / person|
* IMPORTANT INFO:
- Just like all our tours, the Barcelona Old City Walking Tour is 100% private and fully customizable to meet each traveller’s expectations.
- Cancellation policies: Minimum 7 days notice: 100% refund. Minimum 4 days notice: refund 50% of total value. Less than 4 days notice or NO-SHOW: no refund.
- We run our tours all year long. uring the winter season the temperatures drop but the weather is mostly sunny. In winter time warm clothing is required.
- The visits to the historical landmarks are only on the exterior. Our aim is to give you a broad and deep overview of the city whilst experiencing the authentic local lifestyle. After the tour, you will be ready to explore further on your own, and visit the interior of your favorite landmarks with the proper wealth of information to make the most of it.