Half Day Barcelona City Tour
4:30h Sidecar Tour or 4:00h Van Tour
Our bestseller and wholehearted recommendation: our half day Barcelona city tour is a beautiful journey through the medieval city, Gaudí and the architectural route, the grand cosmopolitan avenues and into the most charming local’s quarters, away from the touristic trails…
The all-around Barcelona city tour perfect for first timers, featuring a bit of everything in between uptown’s breath-taking city views from Park Güell down to the sandy beach and portside: plentiful with tapas bars, Mediterranean lifestyle and delightful seafood.
- Private guide & driver
- Gorgeous sidecar motorcycle or van
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (city center)
- Helmets and intercoms (sidecar)
- 4:30h custom tailored tour (4:00 van tour)
- Happy feet: the end of endless walking
- City map and foodie recommendations
- Cava toast (sidecar, optional)
- Weather insurance: 100% refund if raining (*)
- Sagrada Familia 30m inside visit (optional)
What will you see:
(reference list, all our sidecar tours are custom made):
Columbus monument, Old Port, Barceloneta beach, El Borne medieval district, Barcelona Cathedral, Palau de la Música Catalana (UNESCO world heritage), Arc de Triomf, Sagrada Familia Temple (UNESCO world heritage), Park Guell (UNESCO world heritage), Gracia district, Casa Vicens (UNESCO world heritage site), Avenida Diagonal, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Milá (UNESCO world heritage), Casa Battló (UNESCO world heritage), Plaza España, Palau Nacional, Montjuic Hill & viewpoints, Olympic Stadium, El Raval district, La Rambla promenade.
- April to November: 9:00AM and 3:00PM
- December to March: 10:00AM and 2:00PM
|SIDECAR TOUR RATES|
|1 passenger per motorcycle||240 EUR / person|
|2 passengers per motorcycle||150 EUR / person|
|* For each 2 people we'll use 1 sidecar motorcycle (max. private group size: 10 people).|
|VAN TOUR RATES|
|1-3 people||400 EUR|
|4-7 people||450 EUR|
|8-11 people||550 EUR|
|12-25 people||50 EUR / person|
|** Van tour is 4:00h long|
|** For more than 25 people, please contact us.|
* IMPORTANT INFO:
- Just like all our tours, the Half Day Barcelona City Tour is 100% private and fully customizable to meet each traveller’s expectations.
- Weather insurance: Barcelona has a fantastic weather all year round, however, in the unlikely case of rain at the time of your sidecar tour, you can try to reschedule if available, switch to a Van Tour if available (price difference refunded) or just cancel your booking (full refund).
- Cancellation policies: Minimum 7 days notice: 100% refund. Minimum 4 days notice: refund 50% of total value. Less than 4 days notice or NO-SHOW: no refund. Entrance tickets to visit the inside of the attractions (if specifically requested) are not refundable.
- We run our tours all year long. During the winter season the temperatures drop but the weather is mostly sunny and the sidecar motorcycles are equipped with windshields, blankets and windbreakers so you will be perfectly comfortable (warm clothing required).
- The visits to the historical landmarks are only on the exterior. Our aim is to give you a broad and deep overview of the city whilst experiencing the authentic local lifestyle. After the tour, you will be ready to explore further on your own, and visit the interior of your favorite landmarks with the proper wealth of information to make the most of it.
- The half day tour includes a number of short stops all around the city, however, if you wish for longer stops (to visit museums, art galleries, shopping, walking or just to sip a cocktail along the way…) you should book a Full Day Barcelona Tour.Bar