5:00h Montserrat or
8:00h Montserrat & Vineyards
Our Montserrat tour is the perfect experience for those looking for a fun and cultural day-trip outside of Barcelona.
Soak in the spirituality and breath-taking natural beauty of Montserrat: home of the “Black Madonna”. This private tour includes the iconic cable-car ride up hill, the essential visit to the world-famous monastery as well as a beautiful easy-level hike around the natural park and back to the monastery.
The cable car ride and hike is optional, alternatively you can continue to explore the monastery, soak in the amazing landscape and enjoy the famous boys choir: L’Escolania.
- Private transport & driver
- Private tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (city center)
- 5:00h tour or 8:00h (full day version)
- Monastery tour
- Iconic cable car ride
- Easy hike (optional)
- Barcelona foodie recommendations
- Winery tour & tasting with tapas (8h tour)
Optionally, you can extend the tour up to 8 hours and visit an outstanding local winery* for a winery tour and a wine tasting of some of Catalonia’s best wines: the wine tasting, paired with a traditional tapas menu, is included in the rate. IMPORTANT: Due to time limitation, the boys choir is not available on the full day version Montserrat & Winery Tour.
The tour rate includes hotel pick-up and drop-off (city centre), private van transportation, private guide and tickets to the funicular and cable-car rides. The full day tour rate also includes the winery tour and wine tasting paired with a traditional tapas menu.
- 9:30AM (Sundays, 9:00AM): Montserrat 5h
- 3:30PM: Montserrat 5h
- 9:00AM: Montserrat & Winery 8h
* – You can request a visit to Colonia Guell (Gaudi’s UNESCO world heritage site) as an alternative to the winery.
10% DISCOUNT: use discount code SPOTLIGHT
|VAN TOUR RATES|
|5:00H TOUR: MONTSERRAT|
|1-3 people||590 EUR|
|4-7 people||690 EUR|
|8-11 people||850 EUR|
|12-25 people||80EUR / person|
|8:00H TOUR: MONTSERRAT & WINERY|
|1-3 people||950 EUR|
|4-7 people||1250 EUR|
|8-11 people||1550 EUR|
|12-25 people||130 EUR / person|
* IMPORTANT INFO:
- Just like all our tours, the Montserrat Tour is 100% private and fully customizable to meet each traveller’s expectations.
- Cancellation policies: 100% refund for all cancellations with minimum 48h notice. Less than 48h notice or NO-SHOW: no refund. Entrance tickets to visit the inside of the attractions (if specifically requested) are not refundable.
- We run our tours all year long. During the winter season make sure to dress very warmly so you will be perfectly comfortable during the hike (the temperatures drop significantly at the montain top).