Old City Barcelona Walking Tour
3:30h Walking Tour
The Old City Barcelona walking tour is a quest for Barcelona’s origins. A walk by 2000 years of history, from the Roman times up until today. Unveil the living history and culture of Barcelona in this superb private walking tour.
Your private guide will walk you thru the hidden alleys where Barcelona’s identity was shaped, starting at Plaza Catalunya and finishing in El Born neighborhood: the most authentic and lively area in the old city.
In order to avoid the large crowds in this area, the Old City Barcelona walking tour takes place in the late afternoon: much lesser crowds and picture perfect!
- Private guide
- All-in-one: Gothic, Raval and Born quarters included
- 3:30h private tour
- Barcelona map and foodie insider recommendations
- Authentic local’s experience
- Time travel into the origins of Barcelona
What will you see:
(reference list, your tour can be customized):
Plaça Catalunya, Font de Canaletes, Raval neighborhood, MACBA Museum of Contemporary Art, CCCB museum, Old Hospital de la Santa Creu, Boqueria Market, Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, Basilica of Santa Maria del Pi, Plaça Felip Neri, El Call (Old Jewish Quarter), Cathedral of the Holy Cross and Saint Eulalia, Plaça del Rey, Roman Walls, Plaça Sant Jaume, El Born district, Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar.
- April to October: 4:00PM
- November to March: 3:00PM
|WALKING TOUR RATES|
|1-2 People||150 EUR / person|
|3-4 People||65 EUR / person|
|5-8 People||55 EUR / person|
|9 People or more||50 EUR / person|
* IMPORTANT INFO:
- Just like all our tours, the Barcelona Old City Walking Tour is 100% private and fully customizable to meet each traveller’s expectations.
- Cancellation policies: Minimum 7 days notice: 100% refund. Minimum 4 days notice: refund 50% of total value. Less than 4 days notice or NO-SHOW: no refund.
- We run our tours all year long. uring the winter season the temperatures drop but the weather is mostly sunny. In winter time warm clothing is required.
- The visits to the historical landmarks are only on the exterior. Our aim is to give you a broad and deep overview of the city whilst experiencing the authentic local lifestyle. After the tour, you will be ready to explore further on your own, and visit the interior of your favorite landmarks with the proper wealth of information to make the most of it.