Top-to-bottom Barcelona Bicycle Tour
4:00h Bicycle Tour
Grasp the essence of Barcelona quarters and cultural heritage on this one-of-a-kind private Barcelona bicycle tour. You will start the tour with your guide catching the train up to the Tibidabo mountain. Then you´ll grab your bicycles and kick off for an unforgettable ride from the hilltop all the way down to the beautiful beaches of Barcelona.
Ride smoothly the gorgeous mountain trails of Collserola Natural Park overlooking Barcelona and then slowly descend all the way downtown. Cruise around the architectural jewels of Gracia, Eixample and Born district, while your guide unveils the secrets of our wonderful city. Explore the Olympic village and finish the route right on the waterfront, at the Barceloneta Beach – the perfect place to enjoy the sunshine and vibrant atmosphere of Barcelona!
There are many stops along the way to enjoy the views, for explanations or taking pictures. Meeting point is at Plaza Catalunya (city centre) to take the city train uphill to the local’s favorite “Carretera de les Aigues”: the start of the beautiful bike track where the bicycles are delivered.
- Private guide
- Transportation uphill to the natural Park
- Bicycles and helmets (delivered at the hilltop)
- 4:00h private tour
- Barcelona map and foodie insider recommendations.
- Weather insurance: 100% refund if raining. (*)
- Authentic local’s experience
- Unforgettable ride for all ages!
What will you see
What you’ll see: (reference list, all tours can be customized):
Carretera de les Aigües and Collserola hills park, Tibidabo Mountain, Tibidabo Avenue, Sant Gervasi quarter, Casa Vicens (UNESCO world heritage site), Gràcia neighborhood, Casa Milà (UNESCO world heritage site), Passeig de Gràcia (UNESCO world heritage site), Casa Batlló (UNESCO world heritage site), Palau de la Música Catalana (UNESCO world heritage site), Arc de Triomf, Ciutadella Park, Olympic Village, Olympic Port, Barceloneta neighborhood, Barceloneta beach.
9:00AM or 3:00PM
|BICYCLE TOUR RATES|
|1-4 People||200 EUR|
|5-8 People||45 EUR/PAX|
|9 or more People: please contact us|
* IMPORTANT INFO:
- Just like all our tours, the Barcelona Old City Walking Tour is 100% private and fully customizable to meet each traveller’s expectations.
- Weather insurance: Barcelona has a fantastic weather all year round, however, in the unlikely case of rain at the time of your bicycle tour, you can try to reschedule if available or just cancel your booking (full refund).
- Cancellation policies: Minimum 7 days notice: 100% refund. Minimum 4 days notice: refund 50% of total value. Less than 4 days notice or NO-SHOW: no refund.
- We run our tours all year long. uring the winter season the temperatures drop but the weather is mostly sunny. In winter time warm clothing is required.
- The visits to the historical landmarks are only on the exterior. Our aim is to give you a broad and deep overview of the city whilst experiencing the authentic local lifestyle. After the tour, you will be ready to explore further on your own, and visit the interior of your favorite landmarks with the proper wealth of information to make the most of it.