Half Day Barcelona City Tour
3:00h / 4:00h Sidecar Tour or Van Tour
This all-around Half Day Barcelona city tour is perfect for first timers and our best selling private tour. A route that will surprise you for its diversity and for how much ground you will cover.
Unveil the essential landmarks, discover the best viewpoints and explore the charming local neighborhoods. An amazing Barcelona city tour from the top of the hills down to the beautiful waterfront.
You can choose an optional 1:00h extra tour time to include: Sant Pau Hospital (UNESCO heritage), Casa Vicens (UNESCO heritage) and the charming local quarters of Gracia and Poble Sec.
The driving is safe and slow paced. Your guide will provide explanations and you will be able to ask questions via wireless communication devices in your helmets.
- Private guide & driver
- Gorgeous sidecar motorcycle or van
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (city center)
- Helmets with wireless communication
- 3:00h or 4:00h custom tailored tour
- Happy feet: the end of endless walking
- City map and foodie recommendations
- Cava toast (sidecar, optional)
- Weather insurance: 100% refund if raining (*)
- Optional 1:00h extra time: visit Park Güell, Sant Pau Hospital and Casa Vicens
What will you see:
(reference list, all our sidecar tours are custom made):
Columbus monument, Old Port, Barceloneta beach, El Borne medieval district, Arc de Triomf, Sagrada Familia Temple (UNESCO world heritage), OPTIONAL* Sant Pau Hospital (UNESCO world heritage), OPTIONAL* Casa Vicens (UNESCO world heritage), OPTIONAL* Gracia district, Avenida Diagonal, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Milá (UNESCO world heritage), Casa Battló (UNESCO world heritage), Plaza España, Palau Nacional, Montjuic Hill & viewpoints, Olympic Stadium, El Raval district, La Rambla promenade.
* OPTIONAL: 1:00h extra tour time to include Sant Pau Hospital (UNESCO world heritage), Park Guell (UNESCO world heritage), Casa Vicens (UNESCO world heritage) and the charming Gracia neighborhood. Additional rate: 40 EUR / Person.
- 9:00AM or 2:30PM (March to December)
|SIDECAR TOUR RATES (3:00h)|
|1 passenger per motorcycle||180 EUR / person|
|2 passengers per motorcycle||110 EUR / person|
|OPTIONAL 1:00h extra tour time||40 EUR / person|
|* For each 2 people we'll use 1 sidecar motorcycle (max. private group size: 10 people).|
|VAN TOUR RATES (4:00h)|
|1-3 people||400 EUR|
|4-7 people||450 EUR|
|8-11 people||550 EUR|
|12-25 people||50 EUR / person|
|** Van tour is 4:00h long|
|** For more than 25 people, please contact us.|
* IMPORTANT INFO:
- Just like all our tours, the Half Day Barcelona City Tour is 100% private and fully customizable to meet each traveller’s expectations.
- Weather insurance: Barcelona has a fantastic weather all year round, however, in the unlikely case of rain at the time of your sidecar tour, you can try to reschedule if available, switch to a Van Tour if available (price difference refunded) or just cancel your booking (full refund).
- Cancellation policies: 100% refund for all cancellations with minimum 3 days notice. 50% refund for all cancellations with minimum 24h notice. Less than 24h notice or NO-SHOW: no refund. Entrance tickets to visit the inside of the attractions (if specifically requested) are not refundable.
- We run our tours all year long. During the winter season the temperatures drop but the weather is mostly sunny and the sidecar motorcycles are equipped with windshields, blankets and windbreakers so you will be perfectly comfortable (warm clothing required).
- The visits to the historical landmarks are only on the exterior. Our aim is to give you a broad and deep overview of the city whilst experiencing the authentic local lifestyle. After the tour, you will be ready to explore further on your own, and visit the interior of your favorite landmarks with the proper wealth of information to make the most of it.
- The half day tour includes a number of short stops all around the city, however, if you wish for longer stops (to visit museums, art galleries, shopping, walking or just to sip a cocktail along the way…) you should book a Full Day Barcelona Tour.Bar