Barcelona Full Day Tour
8:00h Sidecar Tour or 8:00h Van Tour
Dive deep into the local culture: art, history, food and tradition. Suited for the perfectionist traveler, this is a Barcelona Full Day Tour like no other.
An unforgettable journey to explore the historical alleys of the Old City*, discover the architectural masterpieces (including optional inside visits to Park Güell and Sagrada Familia), the most picturesque local quarters and the best viewpoints. Explore the great Barcelona and dig up our hidden treasures.
* – Includes a special walking section in Gothic and El Born medieval districts, abounding with charm, history and tradition.
- Private guide & driver
- Gorgeous sidecar motorcycle or van
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (city center)
- Helmets and intercoms (sidecar)
- 8:00h custom tailored tour
- Happy feet: the end of endless walking
- City map and foodie recommendations
- Cava toast (sidecar)
- Weather insurance: 100% refund if raining (*)
- Sagrada Familia 30m inside visit (optional)
- Park Guell 30m inside visit (optional)
What will you see:
(reference list, all our sidecar tours are custom made):
Columbus monument, Old Port, Barceloneta beach, El Borne medieval district, Gothic district, Barcelona Gothic Cathedral (exterior visit), Royal Palace (exterior visit), Roman city walls, Palau de la Música Catalana (UNESCO world heritage), Arc de Triomf, Sagrada Familia Temple (UNESCO world heritage, OPTIONAL inside visit), Hospital Sant Pau (UNESCO world heritage), OPTIONAL Park Guell (UNESCO world heritage), Gracia district, Casa Vicens (UNESCO world heritage), Sant Gervasi district, Sarriá district, Tibidabo Avenue, Pedralbes Monastery (exterior visit), Pedralbes neighborhood, Pavellons Güell, Camp Nou (FC Barcelona stadium, exterior visit), Avenida Diagonal, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Milá (UNESCO world heritage), Casa Battló (UNESCO world heritage), Plaza España, Palau Nacional, Montjuic Hill & viewpoints, Olympic Stadium, El Raval district and La Rambla promenade.
- 9:30AM (all year)
|SIDECAR TOUR RATES|
|1 passenger per motorcycle||500 EUR / person|
|2 passengers per motorcycle||250 EUR / person|
|* For each 2 people we'll use 1 sidecar motorcycle (max. private group size: 10 people).|
|VAN TOUR RATES|
|1-3 people||750 EUR|
|4-7 people||850 EUR|
|8-11 people||950 EUR|
|12-25 people||85 EUR / person|
|** Van tour is 8:00h long||** For more than 25 people, please contact us.|
Unforgetable adventure all around Barcelona...
* IMPORTANT INFO:
- Just like all our tours, the Barcelona Full Day Tour is 100% private and fully customizable to meet each traveller’s expectations.
- Weather insurance: Barcelona has a fantastic weather all year round, however, in the unlikely case of rain at the time of your sidecar tour, you can try to reschedule if available, switch to a Van Tour if available (price difference refunded) or just cancel your booking (full refund).
- Cancellation policies: 100% refund for all cancellations with minimum 24h notice. Less than 24h notice or NO-SHOW: no refund. Entrance tickets to visit the inside of the attractions (if specifically requested) are not refundable.
- We run our tours all year long. During the winter season the temperatures drop but the weather is mostly sunny and the sidecar motorcycles are equipped with windshields, blankets and windbreakers so you will be perfectly comfortable (warm clothing required).
- The visits to the historical landmarks are only on the exterior. Our aim is to give you a broad and deep overview of the city whilst experiencing the authentic local lifestyle. After the tour, you will be ready to explore further on your own, and visit the interior of your favorite landmarks with the proper wealth of information to make the most of it.