Foodie Ride: Barcelona Food Tour
3:30h Sidecar Tour or 4:00h Van Tour
Our unique Barcelona food tour is the perfect foodie’s recipe. An outstanding gastronomic experience; a scenic Barcelona evening tour on sidecar motorcycle (or car/van); and a special toast with sparkling Cava overlooking Barcelona and its beautiful coastline from the hilltop.
Enjoy Barcelona’s spectacular architecture and taste delicious tapas all across town… This tour is all in one.
- All inclusive delicious food and wines
- Private guide & driver
- Gorgeous sidecar motorcycle or van
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (city center)
- Helmets with wireless communication
- 3:30h private tour (4:00 van tour)
- Happy feet: the end of endless walking
- Barcelona map & foodie recommendations
- Sparkling Cava toast with stunning views
- Weather insurance: 100% refund if raining (*)
What will you do:
A memorable Barcelona city & tapas tour cruising the lively local neighborhoods, unveiling the spectacular monuments and tasting outstanding local food & wine:
- Vermut: tapas, cold cuts, appetizers & Catalan wines. Join the locals on one of the most authentic bodegas in Barcelona, away from the tourist traps!
- Viewpoint: a memorable moment for an intimate toast with sparkling Cava wine, overlooking Barcelona and its beautiful coastline.
- Mediterranean Gastrobar: tradition & high cuisine come together for an outstanding tapas experience, in a fantastic local atmosphere!
During your Barcelona Food Tour your guide will explain, recommend and assist you through the gastronomic experiences. The combination of the tapas menus consists of many individual dishes that make up a full and hearty meal – you will not be hungry!
- 7:00PM to 10:30PM
|SIDECAR TOUR RATES|
|1 passenger per motorcycle||240 EUR / person|
|2 passengers per motorcycle||160 EUR / person|
|* For each 2 people we'll use 1 sidecar motorcycle (max. private group size: 10 people).|
|VAN TOUR RATES|
|1-3 people||600 EUR|
|4-7 people||155 EUR / person|
|8-11 people||135 EUR / person|
|12-25 people||115 EUR / person|
|** For more than 25 people, please contact us.|
* IMPORTANT INFO:
- Just like all our tours, the Barcelona Food Tour is 100% private and fully customizable to meet each traveller’s expectations.
- Weather insurance: Barcelona has a fantastic weather all year round, however, in the unlikely case of rain at the time of your sidecar tour, you can try to reschedule if available, switch to a Van Tour if available (price difference refunded) or just cancel your booking (full refund).
- Cancellation policies: 100% refund for all cancellations with minimum 24h notice. Less than 24h notice or NO-SHOW: no refund. Entrance tickets to visit the inside of the attractions (if specifically requested) are not refundable.
- We run our tours all year long. During the winter season the temperatures drop but the weather is mostly sunny and the sidecar motorcycles are equipped with windshields, blankets and windbreakers so you will be perfectly comfortable (warm clothing required).
- Tapas tasting menus and pairing drinks are included in price. The menu can be perfectly adjusted for vegetarians, however we do not offer certified menus as Kosher, lactose-free, or other specific diets. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- So that you really make the most of the memorable sidecar ride, the sidecar tour will finish at the last restaurant where you can stay for as long as you want. The van tour (4:00h) finishes back at your hotel.100% refund for all cancellations with minimum 24h notice. Less than 24h notice or NO-SHOW: no refund. Entrance tickets to visit the inside of the attractions (if specifically requested) are not refundable.