Night Rider: Barcelona Night Tour
2:30h Sidecar Tour or 3:00h Van Tour
Feel the magic of the architectural masterpieces on this special Barcelona Night Tour. At night, the city turns on the lights for a brilliant twist on the architectural sightseeing.
A spectacular Barcelona night tour cruising the architectural treasures, the glamorous avenues and the fun-loving downtown districts.
- Private guide & driver
- Gorgeous sidecar motorcycle or van
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (city center)
- Helmets with wireless communication
- 2:30h custom tailored tour (4:00 van tour)
- Happy feet: the end of endless walking
- City map and foodie recommendations
- Cava toast (sidecar, optional)
- Weather insurance: 100% refund if raining (*)
- An outstanding architectural show
What will you see:
(reference list, all our sidecar tours are custom made):
Columbus monument, Old Port, Barceloneta beach, El Borne medieval district, Barcelona Cathedral, Palau de la Música Catalana (UNESCO world heritage), Arc de Triomf, Sagrada Familia Temple (UNESCO world heritage), Passeig de Gracia, Casa Milá (UNESCO world heritage), Casa Battló (UNESCO world heritage), Plaza España, Magic Fountain (when the show is on), Palau Nacional, Montjuic Hill, Olympic Stadium, El Raval district, La Rambla promenade.
- April to October: 8:00PM
- November to March: 6:30PM
|SIDECAR TOUR RATES|
|1 passenger per motorcycle||160 EUR / person|
|2 passengers per motorcycle||100 EUR / person|
|* For each 2 people we'll use 1 sidecar motorcycle (max. private group size: 10 people).|
|VAN TOUR RATES|
|1-3 people||400 EUR|
|4-7 people||450 EUR|
|8-11 people||550 EUR|
|12-25 people||50 EUR / person|
|** Van tour is 3:00h long|
|** For more than 25 people, please contact us.|
When the lights turn on,
* IMPORTANT INFO:
- Just like all our tours, the Barcelona Night Tour is 100% private and fully customizable to meet each traveller’s expectations.
- Weather insurance: Barcelona has a fantastic weather all year round, however, in the unlikely case of rain at the time of your sidecar tour, you can try to reschedule if available, switch to a Van Tour if available (price difference refunded) or just cancel your booking (full refund).
- Cancellation policies: 100% refund for all cancellations with minimum 24h notice. Less than 24h notice or NO-SHOW: no refund. Entrance tickets to visit the inside of the attractions (if specifically requested) are not refundable.
- We run our tours all year long. During the winter season the temperatures drop but the weather is mostly sunny and the sidecar motorcycles are equipped with windshields, blankets and windbreakers so you will be perfectly comfortable (warm clothing required).
- The visits to the historical landmarks are only on the exterior. Our aim is to give you a broad and deep overview of the city whilst experiencing the authentic local lifestyle. After the tour, you will be ready to explore further on your own, and visit the interior of your favorite landmarks with the proper wealth of information to make the most of it.